Google

Monday, November 19, 2007

New website on the way...

Dear viewer's,

Let me just thank you for taking the time out of your day to read the great stories I have posted on the website. Since Jenkman-rumors has been such a great hit (with over 6,000 views since it came on line back in June of 2007) I have decided that a change was needed, and fast! Blogspot has been a great place to start my gadget blogging, but I think it is time to move on to bigger things. I will be making a brand new website, with its on domain name, and a cleaner, more user friendly website layout. My new site will allow you to leave comments faster, view different stories with a single click,you will also be able to sign up for daily tips, tricks and insider news that you will not be able to find any where else.

Not only will there be a new site, it will have more stories available to you not only apple Inc. related news. It will cover the latest in gadgets, science and world news. The site will also be under a new name (I am not going to release the new name to the public yet. Its for security purposes)

If you would like to contact me for any tips or information please e-mail me at jenkman91@gmail.com or you can Leave me a Instant Message. (AOL Instant Messenger only) Screenname: jenkman91

thanks for your support,
Sam Jenkins III
~webmaster, and editor

No comments: